CLEVELAND (KRON) - Cleveland fans weren't too happy Wednesday night after losing Game 3 of the NBA finals against Golden State.
Cavaliers fans waited outside the Warriors' team hotel after the loss apparently to heckle the players.
One fan got under Kevin Durant's skin when he yelled "KD, U.T.'s butt!," a video from TMZ shows.
The Cavs fan was referring to KD's alma mater, University of Texas.
Durant stopped in his tracks and turned around. A team official had to hold him back. Durant then walked into the hotel without incident.
Cavaliers fans also shouted, "KD, you suck" and "Where LeBron at?"
Durant scored 43 points helping Golden State secure a 3-0 series lead over Cleveland. They play Game 4 in Cleveland on Friday.
LaBrae's Stephens commits to Buffalo...
Trump not inviting NBA champions to
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Crews wrapping up work on Sharon roundabout
- Court overturns then-11-year-old boy's conviction in Lawrence County killing
- Bureau of Workers' Comp awards $1.5 billion to Ohio employers
- Youngstown police chief credits community involvement with controlling crime