CLEVELAND (KRON) - Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James makes a lot of money.
So much money, that he's made the top 10 of Forbes' World's Highest-Paid Athletes.
James is #6, making $85.5 million total.
Golden State Warriors players Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant also made the list.
Here's the Top 10:
#1 Floyd Mayweather - $285M
#2 Lionel Messi - $111M
#3 Cristiano Ronaldo - $108M
#4 Conor McGregor - $99M
#5 Neymar - $90M
#6 LeBron James - $85.5M
#7 Roger Federer - $77.2M
#8 Stephen Curry - $76.9M
#9 Matt Ryan - $67.3M
#10 Matthew Stafford - $59.5M
Terry Francona has advice for Cavs,...
LaBrae's Stephens commits to Buffalo...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Crews wrapping up work on Sharon roundabout
- Court overturns then-11-year-old boy's conviction in Lawrence County killing
- Bureau of Workers' Comp awards $1.5 billion to Ohio employers
- Youngstown police chief credits community involvement with controlling crime