The Bowling Green Police Division is asking for the public’s help in locating three suspects accused of rape and kidnapping.
Police say the alleged victims are 13 and 14 years old, and the incident happened in Bowling Green.
One suspect, Simon Juan, 24, of Guatemala, was arrested and charged with unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.
Three other suspects are wanted in connection to the crime:
- David Ramos Contreras, 27, of Mexico
- Juan Garcia Adiel – Police say Adiel has a U.S. Permanent Resident ID card out of Florida but determined it was fake.
- Arnulfo Ramos
Nationwide arrest warrants have been issued for the three men on two counts of kidnapping and rape.
Anyone with information, including the whereabouts of the three suspects, should contact either:
- The Bowling Green Police Division – 419-352-1131
- Wood County CrimeStoppers – 1-800-54-CRIME
- Your local law enforcement agency
Callers can remain anonymous and could receive a reward of up to $1,000 if the information results in the arrest and conviction of a suspect.