Water servcie has been restored to downtown East Liverpool following a water break Tuesday.
The break happened Tuesday afternoon. Water service was shut off for several hours as crews to make repairs.
A precautionary boil order has been issued for the following areas:
- W. 4th St. from Jackson St. to Market St.
- E. 4th Sts from Market St. to Elm St.
- E. 5th St. from Market St. to Penn Ave.
- Market St. from W. 4th St. to W. 5th St.
- W. 5th St. from Jefferson to Market St.
- Ravine St.
- Lower Thompson
- Broadway south of E. 5th St.
- Some portions of Walnut, College and Elm St., 2nd St. and 3rd St.
The boil order will remain in place until satisfactory bacteria tests are completed.
Those same areas will be impacted Friday as crews replace critical valves. Water will be shut off for 6 to 8 hours beginning at 6 p.m.