(WKBN) – The Pennsylvania Department of Health reported Friday an additional 7,604 cases of COVID-19 and 96 new deaths since Thursday’s report when 6,637 cases and 96 new deaths were reported.
That brings the statewide total to 1,674,328 cases and 32,825 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
There are 3,032 individuals hospitalized with COVID-19. Of that number, 679 patients are in the intensive care unit with COVID-19. More data is available here.
The trend in the 14-day moving average number of hospitalized patients continues to decrease. The full 14-day moving average since the start of the pandemic can be found here.
Statewide percent positivity for the week of Nov. 5-Nov. 11 stood at 10.3%.
County-specific information and a statewide map are available on the COVID-19 Data Dashboard.
There are 272,980 individuals who have a positive viral antigen test and are considered probable cases.
There are 5,844,084 individuals who have tested negative to date.
In licensed nursing and personal care homes, there have been a total of 67,300 resident cases of COVID-19 to date, and 48,886 cases among employees, for a total of 116,186 at 1,664 distinct facilities. Out of total deaths reported to PA-NEDSS, 15,025 have occurred in residents from nursing or personal care facilities. A county breakdown can be found here.
Note that the number of deaths reported to NEDSS is not exactly the same as the COVID-19 related deaths reported by the death registry. The number of deaths among nursing and personal care home residents and employees is taken from the PA-NEDSS death data, as this information is not available in the death registry data.
Approximately 33,063 of the total cases have been among health care workers.
Federal data representing all 67 counties:
- According to the CDC, as of Thursday, Nov. 18, Pennsylvania ranks 5th among all 50 states for total doses administered.
- According to the CDC, as of Thursday, Nov. 18, 73.4% of Pennsylvanians age 18 and older are fully vaccinated.
Statewide data representing the 66 counties within the Department of Health’s vaccine jurisdiction:
- Pennsylvania’s vaccine dashboard was updated Oct. 27 to more accurately reflect the number of people who are partially and fully vaccinated and account for the additional doses administered to residents in each county outside of Philadelphia. Demographic data associated with the vaccinations was also updated. The updates are part of the department’s continuous work to improve the quality of data and statistical reporting to ensure the public has the most accurate and up-to-date information. For state-to-state comparisons, refer to the CDC vaccine data tracker.
- Vaccine providers have administered 14,871,992 total vaccine doses, including 1,273,739 additional doses (which includes additional shots for immunocompromised individuals and booster shots).
- 100,327 total pediatric vaccines doses (ages 5-11) have been administered.
- 6,564,299 people are fully vaccinated; with 60,121 vaccinations administered since yesterday and a seven-day moving average of more than 50,400 people per day receiving vaccinations.