SHARON, Pa. (WKBN) – Allied One Solutions LLC will be giving out free tablets to those who qualify at the Sharon Library this week.
The specific dates are Monday, April 11, Wednesday, April 13, and Thursday, April 14 from 4-7 p.m.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) tablets will each have 12 GB of storage.
The qualifications to receive a tablet are:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as food stamps
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Nation School Free Lunch Program
- Tribal Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
- Veterans and Supervisors Pension Benefits
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the Current Award Year
Proof of these qualifications may be required to receive a tablet. Applicants must also have a valid federal or state ID.
There is a limit of one tablet per household.
If you currently receive Lifeline Benefits, you automatically qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program.