Liberty house fire causes $50,000 in damage

Local News

LIBERTY, Ohio (WYTV) – Four departments were called out to a house fire about 1 p.m. Wednesday in Liberty.

The fire broke out at a house on Will-O-Wood Drive, and firefighters believe it was started by an electrical short that spread to the attic of the home. Because of the fire’s location, crews had to cut through the roof to get to the flames.

The residents were home at the time of the fire, but got out safely. Damage is estimated at approximately $50,000.

Firefighters from Vienna, Brookfield and the 910th Airlift Wing assisted Liberty with dousing the flames.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mel Robbins Main Area Middle

Trending on