WARREN, Ohio (WYTV) – Everyone inside a house in Warren made it out after flames tore through the structure.
Crews were called to the house in the 100 block of Comstock Ave. NE early early Friday evening. They arrived on scene around 8 p.m.
According to the captain on scene, the fire was in one of the bedrooms. The house sustained heavy fire and smoke damage throughout.
One woman was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
“The mother went to get some medical help just because she got a little bit of smoke. We expect her to be fine,” said Captain Al Brown of the Warren Fire Department.
The family has relocated from the scene and the house is expected to be boarded up Friday night for security reasons.
A cause of the fire is being investigated.
More headlines at WKBN.com:
- Plenty of rain in the forecast for Mothers’ Day
- Trumbull County sells material from demolished houses at salvage sale
- Trumbull Combined Health District gives out COVID-19 vaccine at Eastwood Mall
- Councilwoman speaks to Youngstown residents at coffee event
- Hazardous waste collected at Canfield Fairgrounds