WARREN, Ohio (WYTV) - The Hot Dog Shoppe in Warren is celebrating its customers on Wednesday.
For 12 hours Wednesday, you can pick up a hot dog for just 50 cents.
This is at the restaurant located on West Market Street.
There is a limit of 20 hot dogs per customer, though.
Employees say it's a way to show their appreciation for the people who stop in to get something to eat.
"So they continue to come and know we care about them and support our small community here," said Manager Stella Nelson.
Nelson said they take hundreds of orders on Customer Appreciation Day, and they expect to have a line out the door for the event.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Police: 3 injured at Youngstown bar shooting
- Akron Children's Hospital holding Christmas in July toy drive in Canfield
- Power disconnected during burglary of Youngstown home
- Community members give back by donating blood to Red Cross