Home suffers heavy smoke damage from Boardman fire

Local News

BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – Crews responded to a house fire in Boardman Friday afternoon. 

The incident happened at the 900 block of Larkridge Ave. Crews believe the fire started from a faulty dehumidifier in the basement.

The woman who lives in the home was upstairs and was able to get out safely. No one was injured.

She will need to find another place to stay while heavy smoke damage is repaired. 

Check back for updates on this developing story.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mel Robbins Main Area Middle

Trending on WYTV.com