CLEVELAND, Ohio (WYTV) – A former local judge and lawyer is facing another round of punishment.
Diane Vettori was sentenced to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to stealing between $100,000 and $300,000 from a dead client’s home in Boardman.
Vettori already went through probate court where she was ordered to pay back $209,000.
The attorney served as judge of the Mahoning County Area Court from 2002 until charges were filed against her.
She was suspended from the seat after criminal charges were filed.
Residents in one Warren neighborhood...
Brookfield residents hit hard after...
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Brookfield residents hit hard after Sunday storms tear through Trumbull County
- Scrappers players grateful to open the season on Father's Day
- Youngstown United brings community together at annual Father's Day cookout
- Before tornado warnings issued, Warren residents dealt with high waters