Firefighters think electrical problem sparked fire Leavittsburg

Local News
Fire truck generic

Firefighters think an electrical problem may have sparked a fire at a house in Leavittsburg. 

Crews were called just after midnight Friday to a house on Powrie Road N.W.  

Firefighters on the scene say the fire most likely started in the attic.  

Everyone inside the house made it out safely. No injuries were reported. 

Several crews responded including Warren Township, Champion and Braceville. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.