Chimney fire forces Hermitage family to relocate

Local News

The fire burned a hole in the roof

HERMITAGE, Pa. (WYTV) – A late-night chimney fire forced a Hermitage family to find a new place to stay.

The fire started in the chimney of the house on Lillian Drive around 2 a.m. Tuesday. It burned a hole in the roof.

No one was hurt.

Firefighters from Patagonia and Sharpsville helped the Hermitage Fire Department.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mel Robbins Main Area Middle

Trending on WYTV.com