Camelot Lanes evacuates building over fire alarm scare

Local News

The cause of the alarm was an air conditioner malfunction

BOARDMAN, Ohio (WYTV) – Camelot Lanes bowling alley in Boardman on Route 224 evacuated the building Sunday night as a result of a fire alarm going off.

Boardman Fire Department arrived on the scene.

The cause of the alarm was an air conditioner malfunction.

No one was injured, but Camelot Lanes and the fire department wanted to take precaution and evacuate everyone from the building.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mel Robbins Main Area Middle

Trending on WYTV.com