AUSTINTOWN TWP., Ohio (WYTV) – Austintown Township Park announced its summer concert series on Monday.
The Park is located at 600 Kirk Road in Austintown. Concerts will be held Tuesday evenings, weather permitting, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The concert schedule is as follows:
- June 7: International recording artist Ashley Marie Lewis – country and pop
- June 14: Youngstown Area Community Concert Band
- June 21: Frank Gallo – Italian Conte music
- June 28: Canfield Community Concert Band
- July 5: Sunshine Riders – 70s music and original songs
- July 12: The Wrangler Band – Modern country and classic rock
- July 19: Train Wreck – Modern country music
- July 26: Border Ride – Bluegrass
- August 2: Blue Siren – Classic rock and modern country
- August 9: Amanda Jones and the Family Band – Modern cover and original country
- August 16: Jim Frank Combo – Big Band, polka and waltze
- August 23: Sound Bite – Classic rock band