(WYTV) – Mike Loychik has taken Ohio’s 63rd District seat from incumbent Gil Blair.
That’s according to unofficial voting returns.
During a celebration at the Mahoning County GOP Headquarters, Loychik said he wants to start by first thanking God and his family but also wants to welcome those who didn’t vote for him.
“My goals are to clean up the brownfields in Trumbull County, school safety and to bring jobs back to the district.”
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Pa. bars close early Thanksgiving eve while Ohio bars still wrestle with early close times
- Ohio senator, representative hope sports gambling bill gets passed before 2021
- Hometown Hero connects students, teachers during remote learning
- Downtown Warren decorates for the holidays
- Happy Thanksgiving! Showers Thursday will be much more isolated — Here’s what to plan for