(WYTV) - How long do they make parts for orphaned cars?
Chevrolet isn't building the Cruze anymore after March, nor the Impala nor the Volt. Ford is saying goodbye to the Taurus and the Focus.
Do you own one of those machines? Are you worried?
Here's the answer to our question: There is no set time, not seven years or 10 years or 15.
What the car company has to do is honor the warranties -- your three years, your five years for parts. After that, the car companies have no obligation to help you.
Are you going to buy an orphaned car in 2019? They can be a bargain, but do your research, pay your money and take your chances.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Vendors and musicians prepare for celebration of Black History in Warren
- 14-year old business owner pursues passion of repairing small engines
- DeWine meets with local leaders, discusses future of Valley
- Taft Elementary School opens food pantry