SALEM, Ohio (WYTV) – Salem Regional Medical Center (SRMC) is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine clinic on March 5.
The hospital will receive 200 doses of the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
The clinic will run from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at SRMC, 1995 East State St.
The vaccine will be given to those 60 and older and those under 60 with specified medical conditions. Also included are newly eligible recipients who work in child care, funeral services, law enforcement and corrections officers.
The hospital announced Thursday morning that the 200 Johnson & Johnson vaccine appointments have been filled. No more requests for the March 5 clinic will be accepted.
No walk-in vaccinations will be given.
In order to be eligible to receive an appointment, callers had to provide their name, phone number and birthdate.
If the person is under 60, they also had to provide their specific qualifying medical condition or occupation, as defined by ODH.
Those with scheduled appointments should enter the campus from East Pershing Street and park in the Surgery Center lot. Participants should then enter the building through the Surgery Center entrance and will be asked to provide a government-issued ID upon arrival.
Vaccines will be given on the ground floor.
For information about other area vaccine sites, contact the following vaccine providers:
- Columbiana County Health District (330-692-2210)
- Community Action Agency of Columbiana County – East Liverpool, Lisbon, Salineville (330-424-5686)
- Discount Drug Mart – Lisbon (330-870-1190)
- East Liverpool City Health District (330-385-5123)
- East Liverpool City Hospital (330-386-3590)
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy – Calcutta (330-385-2327)
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy – East Liverpool (330-385-7554)
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy – Salem (330-332-0141)
- Marc’s Pharmacy (www.marcs.com)
- Salem City Health District (330-332-1618)
- Walgreens – Salem (www.walgreens.com)