(WKBN) – The following are the latest COVID-19 numbers from Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties in Ohio and Mercer and Lawrence counties in Pennsylvania:
- 70 new cases since Friday (2,411 confirmed total cases)
- 3 new deaths since Friday (253 deaths total deaths)
- 12 new hospitalizations since Monday (410 total hospitalizations)
The above data is from the Mahoning County Public Health Department. The information was last reported on Monday.
The above data includes numbers from the City of Youngstown, which is also listed separately below:
City of Youngstown
- 7 new cases since Thursday (700 total cases)
- 0 new deaths since Thursday (40 total deaths)
- 98 total hospitalizations (0 new hospitalizations since Thursday)
The above data was reported by the City of Youngstown on Friday afternoon.
- 6 new cases since Saturday (1,516 confirmed total cases)
- 1 new death since Saturday (103 total deaths)
- 257 hospitalizations (1 new hospitalization since Saturday)
The above data is from the Trumbull County Combined Health District. The information was last reported Sunday afternoon.
- 35 new cases since Friday (1,669 confirmed total cases),
- 0 new deaths (60 total deaths)
The above data is from the Columbiana County Health District. The information was last reported Saturday, August 8.
- 18 new cases since Friday (437 total cases)
- No new deaths (9 total deaths)
- 1 new case since Saturday (391 total cases)
- No new deaths since Aug. 7 (16 total deaths)
The above data is from the Pennsylvania Department of Health. The information was last reported Sunday afternoon.
View the graphs below for weekly and monthly trends of COVID-19 in Columbiana, Mahoning, Trumbull and Mercer counties, as of August 7: