COLUMBUS, Ohio (WYTV) – Ohio Governor Mike DeWine announced Thursday that 65% of Ohio is at the red level for coronavirus spread.
DeWine made the announcement during his Thursday briefing.
Along with Mahoning County, there are 28 other counties at the red level.
Trumbull and Columbiana counties dropped out of the red level this week.
The Public Health Advisory Alert System is a color-coded system indicting spread and risk level for the coronavirus.
Red means there is a very high exposure and spread.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Poland schools superintendent attends last meeting amid support and dismay
- Lowellville school gets creative with learning by making outdoor storybook trail
- Historical Poland bridge reopens following $250K renovation
- Non-profit offers mentorship program to keep kids off the streets in Youngstown
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?