YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WYTV) - DAYBREAK WEATHER
There will be scattered light rain on Friday morning, with temperatures in the mid-60s.
Gusty winds are likely to occur late Friday morning and into the afternoon as a cold frontal boundary approaches. Winds could be as high as 45 mph. Power outages and tree damage are a possibility.
THUNDERSTORMS LIKELY THIS AFTERNOON
Morning rain should clear the area mid to late morning. There will be partly sunny skies for a few hours. A line of thunderstorms will develop mid-afternoon ahead of the cooler air sweeping in Friday night. Some of the storms could be strong, with straight-line winds the primary threat.
EARLY EVENING STORM RISK
Thunderstorms are possible in the early evening. It's becoming mostly to partly-cloudy by mid-evening.
Saturday will be dry, with highs in the lower-70s and lower humidity.
A weak cold front will move through Sunday with afternoon and evening rain showers. The high temperature will be in the lower-70s.
For the seven-day outlook, click HERE.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Poker run honors victim of domestic abuse, raises awareness about violence in the Valley
- Western Reserve Road closing for culvert repair
- Parish members pitching in to revitalize Youngstown park
- Police: Mentor Police Officer struck and killed, driver flees scene